Client’s time: GMT -5
Violations of the Code of Ethics
Most state social work licensing boards post the ethical violations of clinical social workers on the state board’s website. Research your state’s website to review the disciplinary action cases. If your state does not post the disciplinary action cases, research another state that does post ethical violations.
Submit by Day 3 a basic summary of one of the disciplinary action cases (April Combs of Arkansas), a file is attached with her information,,,,, presented on the website. Address the following in your post:
• Describe the case circumstances of the ethical violation.
• Identify the ethical violation of the social worker as stated in the NASW Code of Ethics (2008).
• Analyze the values and principles the social worker violated.
• Evaluate the criteria of learning pertaining to ethics for a supervisee.
• What you would want a supervisee to learn from this case.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order