Read the Evans v. Board of Education case and apply your understanding of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) to analyze the case.
1. Discuss the rights and the extent of the benefits that the student was entitled to receive;
2. Explain the major principles of the IDEA;
3. What is the role of the school district to support the major principles of IDEA?
• Use the case of Frank Evans as a starting point for your discussion.
• Refer to the Individualized Education Program (IEP) and Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in your discussion.
• Cite all references and list them at the end of the paper using the appropriate APA format.
Samuels, C. March, 18, 2009. Charting a Course After High School; The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act call for schools to help students develop a plan, Education Week, 28 (25) page 18. Available in Presentations section.
Anonymous. 2006.Recent Decisions – Primary and Secondary Education. Journal of Law and Education, 35 (2) 229. Available in Presentations section.
Cedar Rapids v. Garrett. retrieved March 2012 from https://www.wrightslaw.com/law/caselaw/case_Cedar_Rapids_SupCt_990303.htm
Evans v. Board of Education Retrieved March 2012 from https://www.wrightslaw.com/law/caselaw/case_Evans_Rhinebeck_FAPE.html
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions