PREPARING THE PROPOSAL: STAGES
A. Define the project (establish a working title).
B. Identify the agency and obtain guidelines and deadlines.
C. Write preliminary material (preproposal).
D. Conduct literature search.
E. Write first draft of full proposal. Consider the following parts:
1. Introduction (Research history, pilot project, literature review, the institution — boiler plate) Max. 10%of full proposal.
2. Problem Statement
3. Objectives Min. 50%of full proposal
5. Evaluation ( Max. 10%, if required)
6. Dissemination (eg. where material might be submitted for
7. Future Funding (if required by project)
10. Abstract or Project Summary
11. Curriculum Vitae
Not all of these parts will be required by every proposal, but most of them are. Individual agencies will have different forms or requirements.
Do you want your law assignment written by the best essay experts? Click order now, and enjoy an amazing discount.