Chinese History Assignment
1. For the best results students should combine material from the textbook, the posted Power Point slides, and the lectures. REMEMBER – your answers need to demonstrate your understanding of the material not your ability to copy my Power Point slides verbatim. Answers that consist of little more than text copied directly from the lecture slides will not receive top marks.
All quoted and paraphrased material must include citations showing the sources. For the exam you can use in-text format – for example, (Tanner, 37) or (HIST 254, Lecture 2).
2. PART 1 (60%) – Answer all of the following in essays of approximately 400 words each. You can write more if necessary – there is no upper word limit. The questions are worth 20% each.
3. PART 2 (40%) – Answer all of the following in paragraphs of approximately 150 words each. You can write more if necessary – there is no upper word limit. The questions are worth 10% each.
4. please follow all instructions carefully and answer all questions accordingly. please use lecture notes, web readings to answer the questions. you may use outside sources, but please use notes as your primary source.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers