1. Explain conditions under which a firm chooses a management structure available for a strategic alliance.
2. If an alliance fails to meet strategic goals, how do top managers resolve the situation? How can an alliance be improved?
3. What are e-commerce enablers? Why are they becoming essential to e-commerce? What are the essential services provided by e-commerce enablers?
4. Describe the basic steps for a successful e-commerce strategy.
5. Explain e-commerce security. What are the four key aspects of information security? What can a multinational do to ensure security of its e-commerce system?
6. What are the main types of strategic alliances? Compare and contrast them.
7. Compare and contrast the kinds of commitment needed in a strategic alliance.
8. What are some of the factors that an MNC manager considers when picking a country for establishing an e-commerce business? Why do trading blocs such as Mercosur, ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), and the EU (European Union) present significant potential for e-commerce businesses?